Siemens Jobs for Freshers – Siemens Schedule to hire a Software Engineering in Bengaluru for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Engineering with Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes.
|Job Role||Software Engineering|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Siemens Jobs for Freshers Description
Role GTE The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future?We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our GTE team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Siemens Jobs for Freshers Responsibilities
- Fresher intern candidate in Manual and Automation testing(Python and VB Script)
- Implement and develop automated test practices for both Siemens software and hardware
- Integrate the test suites into the test management system
- Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation by applying the latest techniques in test automation
- Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes
- Configuration management tools (e.g. TFS,Clear case)
- Knowledge on Database is a Plus.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
How to Apply: