Siemens Job openings As “Java/J2ee Developer” in Bangalore | – Jobsdhost
Siemens Java/J2ee Developer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Siemens
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduated / Any Post Graduated
Industry: IT / ITeS / Software Engineer / Software Developer
Role: Java/J2ee Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Siemens – Java/J2ee Developer jobs openings in Bangalore
Position: Java/J2ee Developer
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper-intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means –trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange –discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a B.E/B.Tech graduate in Computer Science with 2 to 7 years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing distributed systems (incl. Microservices), JDK, OpenJDK, SpringBoot, spring framework, Junit, Mockito & Log4j
- Exposure in web technologies(Angular 2/4, Nodejs,CSS, HTML5 JS, Typescript), Graph database, Ontology, RDF, Messaging: Kafka, RabbitMQ,
- Working knowledge in Software engineering practices, Object Oriented programming, Unit test, TD, with Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure and related technologies),different database systems (e.g. NoSql, RDBMS; graph databases), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
How to Apply:
Click Here To Apply