Smiths Detection Intern – Smiths Detection Schedule to hire Internship for freshers in Bengaluru. M.E / MTech (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Information Technology / Electronics and Telecommunication / Information Science / communication / Instrumentation and Control) Can Apply for this position. We are looking for an Intern for Freshers with the Ability to support in designing and implementing work packages in application and system Environments.
|Company Name||Smiths Detection|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||M.E / MTech (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Information Technology / Electronics and Telecommunication / Information Science / communication / Instrumentation and Control)|
Smiths Detection Intern Description
Students who are actively pursuing M’Tech for performing their Project work as part of M’Tech course.Duties & Responsibilities
What you’ll do:
- Ability to understand testing concepts.
- Scripting/programming knowledge on Java/Python.
- Understanding of test frameworks and product testing.
- Understanding software dev process and dev methodology (agile/Dev ops)
- Interested to work on C,C++ on Windows/OOPS concept.
- Candidate should have some knowledge on System programming.
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Ability to support in designing and implementing work packages in application and system Environment
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
Smiths Detection Intern Individual
What you’ll definitely need:
- M.E/MTech (Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control)
- Exposure to ReactJS and delivered project on ReactJS .
- Basic knowledge of Angular.
What makes us different:
- Global leader: We impact critical systems every day with sites in 17 countries and six centers of research excellence.
- Digital growth: A key part of our capability is the integration of digital technology across our business and our operations in India, Bengaluru specifically, will be critical to our continued success.
- Exciting opportunities: Our growth is creating exciting opportunities to work with experts in physics, chemistry, electronics, mechanics, production, computer science, and AI/machine learning.
- International environment: With some projects, work requires global collaboration and the potential to travel and grow with the business
How to Apply: