Software Engineer Careers in Bangalore – Revenera Schedule to hire Software Engineer Position in Bangalore for At least 0 – 1 Years of experience as an Software Engineer. Any Graduate and Post Graduate with Work experience in a DevOps environment can apply. We are looking for an Software Engineer with Experience of WebServices, Data APIs. The detailed eligibility criteria of the candidate are given below.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 1+ Years|
Software Engineer Careers in Bangalore Job Description
Revenera helps product executives build better products, accelerate time to value and monetize what matters. Revenera’s leading solutions help software and technology companies drive top line revenue with modern software monetization, understand usage and compliance with software usage analytics, empower the use of open source with software composition analysis and deliver an excellent user experience—for embedded, on premises, cloud, and SaaS products.
- Development of enhancements, including requirement analysis, design, coding, reviews and unit testing.
- Investigation, debugging and resolution of customer issues via fixes or workarounds.
- Helping with triaging customer issues and performing story point estimations on them for improved prioritization of the product backlog.
- Should be able to work in a fully agile team to deliver on all responsibilities
- Apply good Object-oriented design practices and principles in implementation of the product.
- Collaboration with other teams such as Product Management. quality assurance, database administrators, documentation engineers, support teams and customer success teams for effective delivery of product.
- Effective handling and follow up of different customer escalations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently within and between teams
- Experience with working in remote teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Participate and contribute to various design and code reviews within the team.
- Promote and write unit tests for all code newly written and incrementally add unit tests to old code.
- Experience with WebServices, Data APIs
- Work experience in a DevOps environment.