Trident Infosol Jobs – Trident Infosol Schedule to hire Associate Engineer in Bengaluru for freshers. M.E. / M.Tech / B.E / B.Tech, preferably Electronics & Communication / CSE Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Associate Engineer with Willing to explore and gain expertise in new technologies/software products.
|Company Name||Trident Infosol|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Design and Application Support|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||M.E. / M.Tech / B.E / B.Tech, preferably Electronics & Communication / CSE|
Trident Infosol Jobs Description
Trident Infosol Jobs Skills:
• Must be knowledgeable on subjects like EMI (Electro Magnetic interference), EMC (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) and Power supply design
• Experience in analysis of electromagnetic interference and find the root cause of EMC problems.
• Experience with RF (Radio frequency) design tools (e.g. CST, FEKO, HFSS)
• Knowledge on RF, Microwave, RF/Antennas and Radar technology would be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Evaluating the customer’s requirement regarding systems application and administering the technical, technological, and functional aspects of proposals accordingly.
• Coordinating with the sales and marketing team, for designing proper application system, and formulating the product specification as per the customer’s needs.
• Preparing relevant records, data, and documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services, and supporting the sales team in organizing the presentation and training of product demonstration.
• Analyzing technological problems in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing the same if required.
• Troubleshooting system applications on customer’s request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application, conducting regular follow up on customer’s activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities.
• Willing to explore and gain expertise in new technologies / software products.
• Flexible to travel to or work from customer
How to Apply:
Send Your Updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org