Uber India Jobs – Uber Schedule to hire Network Engineer Jobs in Bengaluru for At least 3+ years of relevant network architecture and engineering experience. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Network Engineer with Responsible for ensuring network availability, performance and future scalability for the entire Uber platform, spanning both on-premise and Cloud environments.
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Uber India Jobs Description
The Global Network Infrastructure team is responsible for designing, implementing, and operating Uber’s production datacenter, backbone, and cloud interconnect infrastructure. Our foundational work supports all of Uber’s exciting business initiatives.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Engineer, build and support all facets of our production on-prem, cloud, transit and backbone networks in a 24/7 environment.
- Responsible for ensuring network availability, performance and future scalability for the entire Uber platform, spanning both on-premise and Cloud environments.
Uber India Jobs Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant network architecture and engineering experience.
- Strong expertise in TCP, IPv4/6, and dynamic routing protocols such as BGP.
What the Candidate Will Do
- Experience leading large-scale green or brownfield architecture, designs, and deployments for global or national enterprise or Service Providers in backbone or data center network fabrics.
- You are passionate about leveraging software innovations to automate network management, improve network observability, and remediate problems.
- Proficiency in one or more programming or scripting languages such as Go, Java, or Python with 2+ years experience.
- Proven ability to lead operational excellence through best-practice change management, outage mitigation and blameless post-mortem processes.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience designing, deploying and/or operating Cloud networking in either Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform environments (Direct peering, VPC networking, Security controls).
- Knowledge about distributed systems such as Network/Application load balancers, DNS, VM/container networking.
- You have great interpersonal skills, deep technical ability, and a portfolio of successful execution. You are open-minded to discuss various technical approaches and able to drive consensus across various stakeholders at Uber.
- A relentless desire to build each network better than the last. Treat networking, operational efficiency, and automation as sciences with room for artful breakthroughs.
How to Apply: