Unisys Careers for Freshers – Unisys Schedule to hire Application Support Engineer for Freshers & Experienced in Bangalore. Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience OR an advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience required can apply for this position.
|Job Role||Application Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience OR an advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience required|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Unisys Careers for Freshers Job Description
What success looks like in this role:
• Performs the build and deployment activities for application development efforts. Designs basic requirements that are effective, timely and comply with project standards.
• Performs detailed design of application and technical architecture components. Responsible for configuring, programming and testing the application or technical architecture components. Fixes defects and performance related problems.
• Accountable for service commitments at individual request level for in scope development work.
• Reviews design, coding, and unit testing to ensure that code complies with the standard defined for the project.
• Works with the BA team to understand requirements and use cases. Develop sizing for assigned use cases with inputs from the BA team.
• Able to deploy QAT or UAT environments independently.
• Work closely with the testing team to understand the existing and newly generated issues (regression) due to new development work and works towards providing solutions.
• Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through applying DAR techniques.
• Participates in code reviews, works with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure requirements are met.
• Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
• Participates in technical release activities with applications development and operations staff to ensure successful release outcomes.
• May be actively involved with the analysis, design, implementation and support of systems and processes supporting the configuration management process, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
• May perform development, testing and implementation of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
• May manage the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
• Leads efforts in specific process improvement and technical automation areas.
• May implement CCM Strategy/Plans, may implement and maintain the branching and merging strategy and component architecture, and may implement the integration between the SCM tools and CI Tools and sets Configuration Management policies and procedures.
• Promotes innovation within team or project.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience OR an advanced degree without experience; OR equivalent work experience required