Wowlabz jobs in Bangalore As “Junior Python Developer” – Jobsdhost
Wowlabz Junior Python Developer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Wowlabz
Company URL: https://www.wowlabz.com/
Experience: 1+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Role: Junior Python Developer
Wowlabz – Junior Python Developer jobs Description are given below
Position: Junior Python Developer
- Designing and implementing RESTful API’s using Python.
- Supporting and maintaining existing software products, applications and interfaces.
- Evaluating emerging technologies, open-source libraries and providing recommendations.
- Supporting the testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them.
- Participating in architectural design sessions and product discussions.
- Working closely with front-end and UX developers to provide scalable solutions.
- Working with Agile/SCRUM team setting, including cross-functional structures, and varying levels of management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of Software Development with advanced Python Development experience.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Python code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Must have Software Engineering and Architect / Design ability and experience to be considered
- Advanced Python coding skills and understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Django, Flask, FastAPI or other Python frameworks
- Understanding of ORM concepts and modules such as SQL Alchemy
- Solid skills in database (i.e. MongoDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with developing user authentication and authorization solutions and knowledge of security compliance is a plus
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure environment is a big plus
- Proficient on version control tools such as git, svn etc.
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solution
- Agile/SCRUM methodology understanding
- Good to have
- Data manipulation and analysis – Pandas
- Distributed Task Queueing – Celery
- Messaging systems – RabbitMQ
- CI/CD deployment processes
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply