Dell Job in Bangalore – Dell Technologies Schedule to hire Software Engineer for At least 2 – 4 years of work experience with good exposure to Hardware, BIOS/Firmware layers. An engineering graduate in Electronics / Computer Science Can Apply for this position. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Good conceptual understanding of OS, Hypervisors, Storage and Networking subsystems.
|Company Name||Dell Technologies|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||B.E Electronics / Computer Science|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
Dell Job in Bangalore Description
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Setup the test bed as per the hardware configuration matrix for the release consisting of platforms, peripherals, add-on cards etc and then install required software like firmware, BIOS, OS etc. Perform needed validation and/or certification as per the Test Strategy / Plan.
- Troubleshoot system/component issues (HW/SW). Characterize, contain and assist in Root Cause Analysis of the defects on multiple VMware ESXi versions.
- Provide adequate technical details to the internal and external teams to substantiate the findings and drive issue resolution.
- Present Engineering Status update for the projects in relevant meetings as needed.
- Build rapport with the vendors and the teams at Dell. Work in coordination with the teams to achieve engineering objectives. Assist other Dell teams, as and when needed to resolve OS issues.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Good conceptual understanding of OS, Hypervisors, Storage and Networking subsystems.
- Hands-on exposure to VMware ESXi server and vCenter Server, understanding of other virtualization technologies will be a plus
- familiar with software development life cycle & must have good analytical skills to trouble shoot technical issues. Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in System Software or Driver validation / defect resolution and experience in Vendor interaction will be a plus
Dell Job in Bangalore Requirements
- 2 – 4 years of work experience with good exposure to Hardware, BIOS/Firmware layers.
- An engineering graduate in Electronics/Computer Science.
How to Apply: