Myntra Job Vacancy – Myntra Schedule to hire Senior UX Designer Bengaluru for At Least 2+ years of relevant experience. B.Des./ GDPD / M.Des./ PGDPD can apply for this position. We are looking for Senior UX Designer with Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions.
|Job Role||Senior UX Designer|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Bengaluru|
|Qualification||B.Des./ GDPD / M.Des./ PGDPD|
Myntra Job Vacancy Description
About the role
As a senior designer you’ll support Myntra’s shopping and engagement experiences primarily on the mobile and web platforms. You’ll collaborate with the product management as well as the engineering teams to shape the experience for millions of users. As a part of the UX team you will collaborate with other designers to evolve our design language, you’ll participate in user-research, and help innovate to make the experience even more delightful for our users. You will proactively seek and give constructive feedback to amp the experience of our products.
You’re a creator, passionate about everything design, and obsess about details. You can see the big picture as well as the tiniest detail. You’re advanced in designing interactions as well as in detailing the visual aspects. As a Senior UX designer you have
- Experience in designing complex applications for mobile and web
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Proficiency in simplifying complex information through end-to-end experiences designs while co-creating with all the stakeholders for smooth implementation
- Proficiency in creating design deliverables like wireframes, mockups, prototypes etc.
- An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proficiency with Figma and Adobe suite of applications
- 2+ years of relevant experience with a M.Des./ PGDPD or equivalent, or 3+ years of relevant experience with B.Des./ GDPD or equivalent.