|Job Role||Frontend Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Amazon Jobs in Chennai Description
We specialize in building analytics and data engineering related products specifically around metadata management, customer cohorts, and advanced self-serve analytics. We serve more than 2000 internal customers across 120 teams in Amazon. We are seeking a senior front-end engineer with a strong knowledge of distributed systems to build enterprise-scale, mission-critical, multi-tiered web applications using tools that are well out in front on the technology wave. You must enjoy working on complex software systems in a customer-centric environment and be passionate not only about building good software but also ensuring that the same software achieves its goals in operational reality.
Amazon Jobs in Chennai Preferred Qualification
• Understand view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support). Know when it is appropriate to make graceful fallbacks.
• Understand the importance of testing front-end components and has experience with creating unit and integration tests related to the front-end components they develop.
• Willingness to mentor junior engineers
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
How to Apply: