Anna University Jobs For Freshers As “Business Liaison Executive Vacancy” In Chennai – Jobsdhost
Anna University Business Liaison Executive Vacancy job details are given below
Company Name: Anna University
Company URL: https://www.annauniv.edu/
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MBA (U.G. / P.G. – First Class & Regular)
Industry: Government Jobs
Role: Business Liaison Executive Vacancy
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Anna University Business Liaison Executive Job Description
Position: Business Liaison Executive
1. Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
2. Candidates should mention % of UG & PG marks in the resume.
3. These posts are purely temporary.
4. Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
5. The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
6. The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is fttnded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development, invites application for the Business Liaison Executive post for the Project Titled “Medical Device Development & Commercialization”.
1. Post Name: Business Liaison Executive
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Rs.20,000/- per month
4. Essential: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MBA (U.G. / P.G. – First Class & Regular).
a. Certificate Courses in Management or Computers.
b. Internship Programs in Management.
How to Apply:
Candidates who have passion for indigenous development of healthcare instrumentation and Commercialization should send the CVs on or before 24.01.2021 along with an education certificates to The Coordinator through post only to the below mentioned address. Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Contact Bank Name: Anna University
Address: Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025