Barclays Chennai Jobs – Barclays Schedule to hire UI Developer Job for Freshers in Chennai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a UI Developer with an Understanding of Software development methodologies and development lifecycle.
|Job Role||UI Developer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Barclays Chennai Jobs Description
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
- To work as part of a team that manages the Live web implementations of the Barclays
- This will cover technical implementations into our UI component libraries
- Collaboration with projects to ensure the new functionality lands seamlessly.
- To build and maintain good colleague relationships, working closely with stakeholders to ensure effective delivery without risk to Live service or impacting delivery date
- To assure Barclays brands are applied consistently across a browser / device matrix
What will you be doing?
- Development (50%) – hands-on coding of key application patterns and components as part of functional and non-functional requirements. With the sound technical background, solid understanding of .net UI development and micrservices based architecture
- Design& Process (20%) – Has responsibility of researching solutions for business problems especially in new domains such as cloud based infrastructure. Deliver and maintain detailed design output which will be used by larger development team to progress development. Be champion of Agile development practices.
- QA Automation & DevOps (20%) – Contribute to develop and maintain a BDD based QA automation and DevOps infrastructure.
- L3 support (10%) – Support monitoring and troubleshooting of both production and non- production environments; minimize impact to business in case of production issues
- Handle production issues in matured way; provide/implement tactical solutions to minimize impact to business followed by strategic solutions
- Hands-on experience of the top-to-bottom technologies of the stack or equivalent development area
- Hands-on experience with Dockers & Kubernates, configuring Kubernates for automated load balancing etc.
- Work as a part of a global team across UK, US, India have a critical seat in technical decisions in a collaborative team
What we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of of object oriented programming
- Hands on experience on .Net development
- Good understanding of WebServices (SOAP, REST)
- Understanding of messaging concepts and technologies
- DevOps Concepts and understanding of Open Source Cloud technologies
- Hands on experience on React/Angular
- Experience with hosting application on any private/public cloud
- Kowledge of database(My SQL/Oracle, SQL Server etc )
- Understanding of Software development methodologies and development lifecycle
Barclays Chennai Jobs role:
- Self-starter, ability to lead by example and set high standards of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in tools: Jira, SONAR, GIT, Nolio, Jenkins
- Experience with tools and concepts of TDD/BDD, automated testing, build and release management.
How to Apply: