Citigroup Job Openings – Citigroup Schedules to hire Business Development Officer jobs for freshers in Chennai. Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, commerce, engineering or related disciplines Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Business Development Officer with Good record of proactively building relationships with product and credit review/approval partners.
|Company Name||Citigroup Inc|
|Job Role||Business Development Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, commerce, engineering or related disciplines|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Citigroup Job Openings Description
The Business Development Officer is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Utilize all possible channels to source quality new-to-bank clients with potential to generate business across lending, treasury, capital markets, cash management products.
- Responsible for the entire process of new client acquisition from identifying prospects, delivering customized financial service solutions to completing facility availment.
- Facilitate client on-boarding process by resolving operations and service issues that may arise.
- Work in preparing credit assessments and monitoring risk issues by liaising with clients on any document deficiency or requests for more information.
- Follow up with clients on offer acceptance and confirm the facility is successfully availed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Citigroup Job Openings Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, commerce, engineering or related disciplines
- 0-2 years relevant commercial banking experience
- Good record of proactively building relationships with product and credit review/approval partners
How to Apply: