City Union Bank Job Openings – City Union Bank Schedule to hire Java Developer for 3-8 years of experience in development, and maintenance of enterprise shared services using technologies like Java, Springboot, Mongo DB. Bachelor’s degree (in Science, Computers, Information Technology or Engineering) can apply for the position.
|Company Name||City Union Bank|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree (in Science, Computers, Information Technology or Engineering)|
|Experience||3 – 8 Years|
City Union Bank Job Openings Description
Application / Team Overview:
This application is the integration layer for the APAC TTS business. This platform is the backbone of all TTS payments processing and acts as an ESB layer in transform/route various types of payments across TTS payments eco systems in APAC.
The Java Integration Developer will be responsible for driving the design, development and delivery of large, complex, high volume, and scalable applications in the banking and financial services domain.
- Should have 3-8 years of experience in development, and maintenance of enterprise shared services using technologies like Java, Springboot, Mongo DB.
- Must be strong and experienced in Java-8, Spring Boot, Apache camel, JMS, WebSphere MQ, TIBCO EMS, OSGi, Git, REST API, SSL and other related open-source technologies
- Proven track record using TIBCO SAP/R3 Adapter, TIBCO MQ Adapter, TIBCO File Adapter, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, and TIBCO Hawk supporting enterprise level solutions
- Should have knowledge and understanding of containerization like Docker, Openshift.
- Must have critical-situation troubleshooting skills; Samurai, Thread Dump Analyser(TDA), Memory Analyser Tool(MAT) is plus
- Should have hands on skills of Linux commands, RHEL is plus
- Good knowledge of SQL as well as ETL development process and execution of ETL jobs is required; Oracle is preferred
- Should have worked on DevOps tools, with working knowledge of BitBucket, Teamcity, uDeploy, SonarQube.
- Designs, develops, recommends, and implements quality business solutions into a highly dynamic computing environment — often with high transactional requirements
- Should have worked in Agile development lifecycle.
- Responsible for support of the technology in production on a Tier 3 basis
- Professional maturity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
- Responsible for application analysis, tuning and measurement to ensure appropriate performance and reliability based on documented SLA’s
Works with project teams and unit level team members to ensure strong technical alignment with documented development standards, SDLC, and coding frameworks for all application development efforts
Bachelor’s degree (in Science, Computers, Information Technology or Engineering)