Cognizant 2o21 Job vacancy for Experienced As “SR. ASSOCIATE” in Chennai | – Jobsdhost
Cognizant SR. ASSOCIATE jobs details are given below
Company Name: Cognizant
Company URL: https://www.collabera.com/
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Role: SR. ASSOCIATE
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Cognizant – SR. ASSOCIATE jobs vacancy in Chennai
Position: SR. ASSOCIATE
Skills and Requirements
Qualification:Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or related field)
Test Requirement Analysis:
- • Create/modify/review Master Test Strategy docuement for large engagements.
- • Create/update/review Test Estimations, Project/ Sprint Planning effort.
- • Leverage previous project experience/learning like Retrospection Report, Lesson Learnt for better requirement analysis.
- • Review architecture & design work products by adopting White Box testing techniques to identify defects by leveraging predefined checklist and cognizant solution accelerators(if any).
Test Strategy and Test Planning:
- * Create test strategy (that includes release date, types of testing, scope of the project, detail explanation of particular release, RAID Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies etc).
- * Gather inputs from the client (eg Types of testing, Development teams, Client managers etc).
- * Prepare test plan covering timelines, resource (Man /Machine) deployment (How it will be tested).
- * Seek signoff on the test plan.
- • Involve Project/ Sprint Planning to define the sprint goals, scrum review meetings, identify the product backlogs & provide risks/issues to scrum team for quicker remediation.
- • Review & seek signoff from customer on Retrospection Report, Lesson Learnt for every release.
Test Design Techniques (Design principles/tools/patterns):
- • Review the test scenarios and seek review as required.
- Track the root cause of the review comments and take actions to resolve them.
- • Review the test cases and traceability matrix to ensure total coverage of requirements.
- • Track the downtime and report the same to the client.
- • Support the team/ client in conducting UAT/BUT if applicable.
- • Perform sanity testing to ensure system readiness for testing.
- Upload the test cases.
- • Validate readiness of the test environment for test execution.
- Prepare test lab for test execution.
- • Seek sign off from the client at various stages of the cycle as required.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply