Comcast Job Openings for Freshers – Comcast Schedule to hire Operations Engineer for Freshers in Chennai. Any Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Operations Engineer with Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
|Job Role||Operations Engineer|
Comcast Job Openings for Freshers Description
Job Summary: Responsible for participating in project teams, researching technical topics related to Company operations, new product implementation, assisting with existing products and services and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Performs event correlation and identifies probable root cause; provides trouble isolation, basic troubleshooting and break/fix activities.
- Collects and organizes technical data related to assigned projects. Presents data and findings for review at the next level of engineering management.
- Reads and analyzes technical references and sources to obtain knowledge of assigned Engineering Operations topics. Identifies common operational and technical problems with standard solutions. Escalates more complex issues to senior Operations Engineers.
- Leads operational readiness testing. Resolves basic issues uncovered during testing and escalates issues to engage appropriate resources.
- Identifies potential instrumentation, automation and standardization required for successful implementation of projects or continued stabilization of deployed products.
- Works towards industry standard certifications and education.
- Works with peer operational teams on project implementation.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.