Danfoss Job Openings for Mechanical Engineering in Oragadam – Chennai As “Project Leader/Manager – Supply Chain”| – Jobsdhost
Danfoss Project Leader/Manager – Supply Chain job details are given below
Company Name: Danfoss
Company URL: https://www.danfoss.com/
Experience: 8+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical
Location: Oragadam- Chennai
Role: Project Leader/Manager – Supply Chain
Danfoss Project Leader/Manager – Supply Chain Graduates Job Openings for Mechanical Engineering in Oragadam, Chennai Jobs Description
Position: Project Leader/Manager – Supply Chain
Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are seeking the ideal Project Leader/Manager – Supply Chain to join our diverse team.
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage, and report on execution of deliverables.
- Leads engineering project teams to successfully complete projects as measured by time, cost and quality. Prioritizes Drives Product transfer and other Supply Chain projects to most efficiently utilize resources and achieve project completion. Demonstrates strong leadership and decision-making ability in a matrix environment within an international manufacturing organization.
- Promotes a cooperative project culture by defining and applying best practices to business processes. Creates, understands, and utilizes tools which optimize project execution and minimize administration. Extends project processes and culture to suppliers, ensuring a holistic approach to project execution.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical
- 8-10 years of experience in Electrical/Electronic Products manufacturing is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of active Agile practitioner (Scrum Master, Kanban/Scrum ban) maturity development and transformation catalyst working in an Agile environment.
- PMP certification is an added advantage.
- Ability to succeed within matrix organization
- Manage medium to large programs, which require significant stakeholder management internal/external resources during the execution of a program.
- Developing and managing project plans, including scheduling, resourcing, budgeting, and communication, to Leadership.
- Successful SAP ERP Implementation experience with at least one Full Lifecycle End to End Implementation in any other well-known ERP Systems is an added advantage.
- Expert level functional knowledge of various Business concepts like Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Inventory, CRM, Sales Purchase, Manufacturing Accounting.
- BE (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical) with 8-10 years of experience
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player.
- Ability to work effectively in a high quality, deadline driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a team
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization is required.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.