Dell Technologies 2021 Jobs vacancy in Chennai As “Senior Cloud Technical Engineer“| – Jobsdhost
Dell Technologies Senior Cloud Technical Engineer job details are given below
Company Name: Dell Technologies
Company URL: https://www.delltechnologies.com/
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Role: Senior Cloud Technical Engineer
Dell Technologies – Senior Cloud Technical Engineer 2021 Current Jobs vacancy in Chennai
Position: Senior Cloud Technical Engineer
What do you have to be successful in this role?
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is a must. A Master’s Degree is desirable and will be considered as a nice to have.
- Rich experience with architecting, developing, and delivering API-centric product solutions
- Practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures and services
- Professional experience with multiple programming and scripting languages (e.g. Python, Java, Node.js, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience using technologies such as Pandas, R or SAS to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, using company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation using Terraform or similar products is a plus
- Experience with BI reporting software a plus.
- Passion for new technologies is a requirement
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and social skills.
- Adjusting with US Time zones might be required from time to time.
- Experience or Certification with AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI a plus.
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
As part of the CloudHealth Professional Services Team, you will:
- Design, develop, and implement customer solutions focused in and around the CloudHealth platform
- Support Senior Consultants with your technical input for developing Statements of Work during the pre-sales process to define the project objectives, scope, deliverables, dependencies and risks
- Create detailed specifications outlining the requirements for both external and internal partners
- Design and develop API-based integration solutions using the CloudHealth platform
- Consult with clients on analysis and findings to ensure clarity on solutions
- Running internal resources and clients to ensure on-time on-budget delivery of projects
- Consult with clients and developers on the use and solutions using our APIs
- Lead multiple mid-sized projects in parallel
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme, company sponsored mobile phone plan and additional long term incentives
- Individual career path – management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of world-wide IT professionals
- Healthy work environment – company sponsored medical program, food and beverage program, sport activities, open communication
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, regular team buildings and celebrations
How to Apply:
Click Here To Apply