DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers – DXC Technology Schedule to hire Associate Professional Software Engineer job for Freshers in Chennai. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for an Associate Professional Software Engineer with Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for the design, creation, and testing of software.
|Company Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Associate Professional Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers Description
Essential Job Functions
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment
How to Apply: