Expleo Job Openings – Expleo Schedule to hire Java Developer for At Least 3+ years of relevant experience in Chennai. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Java Developer with Good documentation and communications skill.
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field|
Expleo Job Openings Description
Works independently taking full responsibility for a certain area. Works on Development projects using available frameworks and tools and establishing plans for projects with on-time and on-budget project goals. Primary role in Development in the areas of building and working on enterprise grade software systems, in line with agreed plans and strategies.
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Takes responsibility for a certain area and conditions as well as creating or modifying existing code to add new features and improve performance.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use. Participates in peer reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Designs, codes and documents simple programs or scripts and assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
- Co-ordinates the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates, conducting research to define problems and preparing responses to anticipated questions.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Prepares reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes whilst following the software development lifecycle.
- Accurately identifies project risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders. Manages issues, risks, actions, dependencies, and defects to the success of the project.
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members. Works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Certification in any one programming skill
Expleo Job Openings Skills
- Container: RedHat, EAP, Docker, Micro Services
- Data & Reporting: XML, XSL, FOP, iText, Jasper Report
- Database & SQL: Oracle, Postgre
- Build Tools: Jenkins, GIT
- Messaging: Redhat AMQ, JBoss Fuse MQ
- Good documentation and communications skill
- JBoss Fuse hands-on will be preferable
- Insurance‘s knowledge will be added advantage