Fidelity job Openings in Chennai As “Software Engineer”| – Jobsdhost
Fidelity Software Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Fidelity Investments
Company URL: https://www.fidelity.com/
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar subject
Role: Software Engineer
Fidelity Software Engineer in chennai Job openings Description
Position: Software Engineer
The Value You Deliver
- Accountable for quality of deliveries coming out of the team
- Ability to quickly learn and Analyze complex Systems
- Very Good Analytical Skills
- Strong Financial / Brokerage Knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain documentation wherever necessary
- Should be innovative and works as collaborator with Scrum team
- Analysis, design, development, unit testing and execution with coding standards
- should be able to manage projects individually with agile methodology
- Attend Project meetings and status calls with partners and development team
The Skills that are Key to this role
Technical / Behavioral
- Mastery of C#, data structure, basic algorithms, and object oriented programming. Able to perform any task or from scratch implementation. Seen internally as a leader in this area. Assists in defining best practices.
- Extensive work experience in web development (Asp.Net MVC and React.js)
- Self-motivation drive to get things done and deliver on team commitments.
- Strong understanding of our systems, customers, and business goals as it pertains to the assigned vertical
- In-depth understanding of the context of the assigned Scrum team.
- Ability to work in a team and take direction well.
- Self-motivated and responds to supervision. Asks relevant questions.
- Enthusiastic about company and programming company products.
- Can work with supervisor to plan tasks and estimate their completion.
- Can adapt to changing conditions and coach others through change.
- Possesses ability to communicate efficiently verbally and through written documentation.
- Maintains a broad understanding of our systems, customers, and business goals. Has a deep understanding of these contexts for assigned team.
The skills that are good to have for this role
- Embody and live the Scrum values of commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect in all interactions, both within and outside of the team.
- Be a team member. Listen a lot. Ask questions to seek clarity. Take the floor when you have information, experience, or perspective to share. Communicate impediments as they arise.
- A Scrum team collectively delivers on their sprint goals and commitments. All team members are expected to always be intimately familiar with, and working towards delivery of those commitments, never against.
- In partnership with Product Management, actively seek to gain a deeper understanding of the business context under which your team operates. Leverage this understanding to present feature recommendation to your Product Owner.
- In partnership with Design, continue to build empathy for the primary, as well as secondary, personas your vertical supports. Leverage this empathy to recommend small design changes to your Designer.
- Complete modifications, refactoring, and bug fixes to existing functionality without the need for oversight.
- Perform complex changes and complicated refactoring without the need for direction of an experienced team member.
- Mentor and coach less experiences team members.
- While made up of many disciplines, the team delivers on commitments together. Perform documentation, design, and testing tasks as required by the team.
- Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions and code reviews.
- Evangelize and promote the successes and learnings of your team in formal ceremonies, such as sprint demos, as well as in casual conversation.
- Write queries, scripts, and data upgrades.
- Take point on supporting deployments and releases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide recommendations on technical direction to Tech Lead.
- Partners with Tech Lead to steer technical decisions on the team.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.