Gates careers in Chennai As “Software Engineer”| – Jobsdhost
Gates Software Engineer jobs details are given below
Company Name: Gates Corporation
Company URL: https://www.gates.com/
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree
Role: Software Engineer
Gates Software Engineer careers in Chennai Description given below
Position: Software Engineer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned beyond the core functions listed below.
Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs, Testing, and evaluating new programsWriting and implementing efficient codeIdentifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modificationsDetermines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutionsFollows the software development lifecycleMaintaining and upgrading existing systems
Maintaining existing applications including resolution of errors Working with product line management and application engineers to resolve issues
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: The incumbent is an individual contributor.
QUALIFICATIONS & PREFERRED SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 4-year Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- 5-8 years’ experience (pref in implementing engineering or scientific algorithms and numerical methods).
- Preferably 5 years in software design and development.
- Proficiency with C# is a must, with a familiarity of its coding environment (which is mainly Microsoft’s Visual Studio)
- Strong coding skills in creating Desktop Application with hands on C#, WPF and MVVM
- Experience in creating web application & Web API”s .Net core MVC Framework
- Upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systems [Windows Desktop Applications]
- Providing technical support for web, desktop, or mobile applications
- Strong OOAD & OOPS concepts knowledge with design patterns.
- Good understanding of Windows internals.
- Good knowledge with working on TFS work items
- Should have good experience in SQL Server / SQLite, MS Access
- Performed unit testing in projects
- Demonstrable understanding of VB6, VBA, MATLAB, and Mathcad
- The ability to design engineering software, quickly and effectively.
- The ability to convert engineering calculations in a variety of formats into solid application functionality.
- The capability to understand and communicate software and customer requirements.
- The ability to communicate effectively to present ideas, and concepts.
- Be able to work in a team environment
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.