Gates jobs Openings in Chennai As “Regional Sales Manager-IFF-FP-SOUTH”| – Jobsdhost
Gates Regional Sales Manager-IFF-FP-SOUTH jobs details are given below
Company Name: Gates Corporation
Company URL: https://www.gates.com/
Experience: 8+ Years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech with Masters will be preferable
Role: Regional Sales Manager-IFF-FP-SOUTH
Gates Regional Sales Manager-IFF-FP-SOUTH in chennai Jobs openings Description
Position: Regional Sales Manager-IFF-FP-SOUTH
Position to be based out of Chennai/Bangalore
The Main objective of this job is to grow sales, develop new customers and continue good relationship with our existing OE customers in south for Fluid power customers. He/ She work with cross functional teams and divisional management, and associates from other Gates divisions around the world including all levels of personnel, from customers to suppliers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned beyond the core functions listed below.
1. Achieving Sales target for the allocated customers. Participate in organizational growth by adding new customer & new business.
2. Coordinating with application & technical team for submitting quotation, costing, and negotiating with the customer for new products & Projects.
3. To find new customers & getting new business / RFQ.
4. Getting the nomination letter, Purchase order from the customer for the new programs in existing customers.
5. Receiving the Monthly schedule from the customer and sending it to Planning team and customer service team for forecasting.
6. Coordinating with Planning team and customer service team for ensuring the service levels are achieved as per customer expectation.
7. Ensuring that the GRN is made and part is dispatched on schedule and on time.
8. Payment collection and meeting debtor days target.
9. Ensuring that the sales target is met as per the Sales forecast.
10. Establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
11. Meeting sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
12. Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
13. Building and sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
The incumbent operates as individual contributor and reports to DGM – Sales and support him in all day to day operations to achieve the business objectives of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BE / BTech with Masters will be preferable.
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of experience in Sales , especially in OEM sales
- Strong presentation skills and high level of knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Has detailed knowledge of IFF customers OR industrial market.
- Must be able to drive projects forward. Must be able to plan and organize tasks in line with departmental objectives and deadlines.
- Must have good communicative skills with sense for detail and structure.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills with sense for detail and structure.
- Must be able to plan and organize tasks in line with departmental objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to meet deadlines and demonstrates effective time management skills
- Strong team player, proactively able to step in to support other team members as needed and share knowledge to allow cross training of all functions, builds collaborative relationships.
- Self-directed and motivated with insight and ideas to motivate sales teams
- Strong Communication skills including Presentation & Negotiation skills
Fair amount (approx. 40 – 50%) of domestic travel is required.
Frequent travel within India; minimum two weeks in a month to meet customers, suppliers; Participation in exhibitions is required, resulting in time requirements extending beyond normal office hours.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.