Informatica Job Openings – Informatica Schedule to hire Senior Customer Reliability Engineer in Chennai for freshers Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of industry experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science can apply. We are looking for Team player who shares ideas and resources.
|Job Role||Senior Customer Reliability Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of industry experience.|
Informatica Job Openings Description
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Informatica’s Cloud software products.
- Manage customer communications at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Collaborate between Product Ops, Cloud Trust, and various other internal teams
- Utilize information tools, training, and experience to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
- Acquire specialized knowledge in specific Informatica Products
- Liaise with Engineering and QA teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of Change Requests
- Participate in on-call rotations and shift staffing
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong experience in Linux OS architecture and scripting knowledge is a must
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Cloud hosting infrastructure – AWS, Azure, etc.
- A solid understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, and other container technologies is highly preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills to keep our services highly available
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple customer issues simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player who shares ideas and resources