Kone Job Openings – Kone Schedule to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for Freshers in Chennai. BE EEE Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Graduate Engineer Trainee with Power Electronics Hardware knowledge would be an added advantage.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Kone Job Openings Description
- Work / Design experience in Variable Frequency drives for Synchronous Motors, power electronics components selection, testing skills etc are prerequisites.
- In addition general Research and Development process experience is needed.
- Should be familiar with Indian and International Codes and Standards related to general Electrical components, Switchgear, Drives, Motors.
- Hands on experience in using standard measuring tools for Electrical parameters like Voltage , Current, Harmonics, etc.,
- Power Electronics Hardware knowledge would be an added advantage
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.