Luxoft Job Opportunities in Chennai – Luxoft Schedule to hire Business Analyst Jobs in Chennai for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for Business Analyst with Good understanding of plain vanilla FI & FXMM products such as Loans, Depos, FX-Swaps & FI products.
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Luxoft Job Opportunities in Chennai Description
This role is focused towards working with the Treasury FO of various countries, understanding their as-is process, helping them develop a robust business process.
- Solid understanding of the Financial/Treasury markets to carry out day-to-day work in a manner that achieves the project objectives
- Provide subject matter expertise on pricing, booking, risk management and life cycle management
- Possesses Stakeholder management, business analysis, documentation (functional specs, etc), test design, feature prioritisation and testing
- Provide coordination and work with development team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Requirement gathering with a multitude of stakeholders from different disciplines within the bank and of different levels of seniority
- Able to participate in detailed discussions related to feature decomposition and technical design
- Assist in producing good business and functional requirement documents that are of the appropriate level of detail for the audience concerned
- Manage overall planning, tracking and reporting of all milestones, tasks and deliverables including inter-dependencies across other projects.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks which may have an impact on costs / delivery timelines.
- Provide updates to the governance forums (PSC/PgSC, etc) and key stakeholders on the project status, risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle
Luxoft Job Opportunities in Chennai Skills
- Degree level educating in a relevant discipline such as Finance, mathematics, engineering, economics, etc
- Understanding of plain vanilla FM products
- PL and MR measure computation for these products
- Prior experience as BA
- Pricing and risk management knowledge on FI and MM products
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and written / verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills – i.e. methodical and thorough.
- Prior experience managing Agile projects
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with others
- Good understanding of plain vanilla FI & FXMM products such as Loans, Depos, FX-Swaps & FI products.
- Understanding of trades that are done to hedge market risk arising out of Bank’s balance sheet.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of any trade processing system is desirable
- Knowledge of Client engagement and on-boarding
- Prior roles facing ALM/TM desk
- Knowledge of Hedge Accounting