Mindera Adobe Experience Manager jobs details are given below
Company Name: Mindera
Experience: 3+ years
Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Role: Adobe Experience Manager
- You will Implement all new code using functional react components and use react hooks,
- Converting class-based components into the newer functional components along the way
- You will fully unit test your code and aim for 100% coverage, and have experience in using Jest and Enzyme or similar.
- The team will maintain and modify custom server-side rendering JS code
- You will be expected to practice and promote Agile/Lean principles.
- Promote best practice software engineering principles and have a deep understanding of operability and risk mitigation in a retail environment.
Key required skills
● Experienced in customisation of AEM 6.x Sites
● Strong experience in building front-end services and applications
● Firm understanding of performant & accessible design principles
● Specific Expertise in React.js, JSON, Rest, Git, SCSS
● Must be able to write high-quality, resilient and secure unit-tested code that is easy to read
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Some knowledge and experience in building and maintaining a service built on Cloud infrastructure ie GCP
● Experience in maintaining automated Build and test pipelines
● Experience in iterative / Agile Development lifecycle and lean engineering principles
● Online Retail experience
- Flexible working hours (self-managed)
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply.