Paypal job Careers 2021 – Paypal Schedule to hire Software Engineer in Chennai for At least 1 – 7 years for experience building successful production software systems. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field can apply for the position. We are looking for Good understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL.
|Job Role||Software Engineer I|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field|
|Experience||1 – 7 Years|
Paypal job Careers 2021 Description
• Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable Credit Risk Platform
• Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
• You must have significant business knowledge and technical expertise in application design and architecture, as well as knowledge of related domains of technical architectures (network, security, and infrastructure engineering), information architectures, and data architectures.
• Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed
• You will be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
• Must be a self- starter, work independently or as a team member, and have strong communication skills in interfacing with business partners and the Technology, will also be responsible for communicating to stakeholders on technical standards, principles, methodology and trends.
• Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
• Highly effective at working in cross-functional groups and getting results in matrix organizations.
• Experience in engineering support of a product through a PDLC. • Working knowledge of finance industry standards and practices preferred.
• Expert in back-end development using Java EE technologies (e.g. Java language, application servers, servlet containers, JMS, JPA, Spring MVC, Hibernate).
• Strong OOP skills, with ability to analyze requirements and transform into scalable software designs.
• Experience with HTTP, REST API’s and competent designing and building web services/microservices in a commercial setting.
• Cognizant of SQL and other/NoSQL/modern database and storage technologies. Desired understanding of Oracle, JDBC and ORM frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
• Experience with Design Patterns, MVC and frameworks (e.g. Spring).
• Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
• Competent in software engineering tools (e.g. Java build tools) and best practices (e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, etc.).
• Should be a strong advocate of code craftsmanship, good coding standards and use of tools that will improve the quality of the delivered code
• Demonstrate a high level of curiosity, passion for technology, pride of ownership and strive for excellence
• Experience with using Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
• Good understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL.
• Extra credit: Provide your GitHub account or code samples with your resume!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 1-7 years of experience building successful production software systems.