PayPal Job in Chennai – PayPal Schedules to hire Java Engineer – Backend Developer for freshers in Chennai. BSCS or equivalent +2 years of experience / MSCS Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Backend – Java Engineer with Strong programming skills and expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
|Job Role||Backend – Java Engineer|
|Qualification||B.Sc / M.Sc (Computer Science)|
|Experience||0 – 2+ Years|
PayPal Job in Chennai Description
The prospective candidate will be an individual contributor working with various cross functional groups (product teams, lead engineers and various engineering teams) and will require admirable collaboration skills. The role would involve building features and capabilities on merchant products and payment platforms that would redefine how customers of PayPal pay and get paid.
- Demonstrate a customer centric mindset as part of day-day work.
- Ensure that the implementation adheres to defined specs and processes.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Understand technical designs by working within PayPal’s cross-functional technology team.
- Work with managers, leads and peers to come up with implementation options
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs
PayPal Job in Chennai Skills
- Strong programming skills and expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with REST API’s, Web Services, Unit Testing and build tools.
- Good understanding and hands on experience with databases such as MySQL/ Oracle etc.
- Rich object-oriented design and analysis skills
- Be a quick learner undaunted by complex systems.
- Take risks and thrive in an environment of constant change.
- Contributed to building the complete life cycle of transaction processing preferably in payments domain
- Experience in refactoring existing code base and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
- Exposure and participation in tech events, hackathons, contributions to open source, authoring of blogs and active participation in online tech forums is a plus.
How to Apply: