Pearson Job Openings – Pearson Schedule to hire Associate Software Developer for Freshers. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Associate Software Developer with Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Pearson Job Openings Description
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Required Skills :
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- In-depth knowledge of Angular.
- Specialized technical knowledge of the MongoDB platform or similar NoSQL technologies
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Passionate to learn &work on versatile technologies
Primary Location : IN-TN-Chennai
Work Locations :
Plot No. 01, SBD-2, 7F, Sholinganallur VillageTambaram Taluk, Kancheepuram District