Sharda Motors Job Vacancy – Sharda Motor Schedule to hire Engineer – Customer Quality for At least 4 – 5 Years of Experienced in Chennai. Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with Automobile technology Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Engineer – Customer Quality with Customer-specific requirements compliances.
|Company Name||Sharda Motor Industries Ltd|
|Job Role||Engineer – Customer Quality|
|Job Location||Sipcot – Chennai|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering|
|Experience||4 – 5 years|
Sharda Motors Job Vacancy Description
- To take effective countermeasure on customer concerns
- To maintain warranty claim ratio as per customer norms
- To initiate activities and uploading and approval ISIR as per customer target.
- Maintain good relationship with customer.
- Customer specific requirements compliances.
- Co-ordinate with production and quality team to resolve quality issues.
- TPM Pillar activities on customer concerns
- Monitoring/ Evaluation of PDI Inspectors skill level.
- Warranty Analysis – Q VOC – IQI Closings.
- To ensure the POKE YOKE
Sharda Motors Job Vacancy Responsibilities:
- To achieve warranty claim ration as per customer target
- To achieve CS1 and RS10000 claims as per customer target
- To get ISIR approval and ECO approval as per customer target
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field specialization: Mechanical Engineering, Mechincal Engineering with Automobile technology
Required work experience
- Industry: Should have experience in HMI Tier-1 automobile industry.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Net Cost Savings ( Lakhs )
- Warranty Return Parts Analysis
- Conducting counter measure review meeting for PDI & In-house major rejections
- ISIR & 4M Approval From Customer
- Warranty Analysis (Q VOC, IQI Closings)
- PDI – 100% Inspection output management and per despatch requirements
- PDI Inspectors Poison Cake Test
- TPM QM Pillar & SHE Pillar Activities -Pillar member activities in circle 3
Sharda Motors Jobs Vacancy Knowledge:
- Good communication Skill.
- FMEA, PPAP
- Able to perform as a team
- Analytical capability.
- Computer MS office
How to Apply: