SRM Technologies Job Openings in chennai As “Java Architect” | – Jobsdhost
SRM Technologies Java Architect jobs details are given below
Company Name: SRM Technologies
Company URL: https://www.jio.com/
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Industry: IT / ITes / Software Developer / Software Engineer
Role: Java Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
SRM Technologies – Java Architect jobs in Chennai
Position: Java Architect
* Strong experience in building resilient applications based on Java 8, Spring boot, rest services etc.
* Experience in developing scalable multi-threaded systems
* Proficient in Micro service architecture using components like zuul, eureka etc.
* Experience designing, developing, or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in Cloud ecosystems such as AWS Cloud Platform.
(AWS stack: Lambda, Gateway, EC2, CFTs, CloudWatch, S3, EBS, RDS; good to have IAM, KMS, WAF and DynamoDB)
* Experience with containers, Kubernetes, Docker, Amazon EKS, Amazon ECS
* Experience on Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark
* Experience with messaging and integration frameworks like Kafka, Pulsar, JMS, MQ
* Experience with implementing application security like JWT, OAuth…etc
* Proficiency in SQL and Database development.
* Experience with ORM frameworks.
* Experience in monitoring and tuning of application performance
* Hands on with development and test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Junit, Mockito,Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAPUI, Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, Maven, GIT, JIRA, sonar etc.)
* Solid understanding of J2EE & OO Design Patterns
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
* A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
* Strong technical development experience on effectively writing code, code reviews, best practices on configuration management and code refactoring.
Exposure to UI Development using Node JS, Angular/React JS, Bootstrap, HTML5 and experience with integrating middleware technologies/channels.
Exposure to BPM tools, preferably JBPM
Exposure to Rules Engine, Preferably Drools
Exposure to Mobile application development
How to Apply:
Click Here To Apply