TechAffinity Jobs in Chennai – TechAffinity Schedule to hire Multiple Positions for Freshers and Experienced in Chennai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Software Engineer / Customer Success Manager / Email Marketing Specialist / Software Test Engineer / Senior UI Engineer
|Job Role||Software Engineer / Customer Success Manager / Email Marketing Specialist / Software Test Engineer / Senior UI Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate / MBA|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
TechAffinity Jobs in Chennai Description
Software Engineer Job Role
We are looking for a Backend developer with strong knowledge in NodeJS, Nest.JS and React/Redux. The candidate should have hands-on experience working with design, develop and maintain microservices and their unit, integration and system tests and should be comfortable working independently.
- Define the architecture and lay down the foundational work alongside our team.
- Be part of the cross-functional product team, working with React/Redux and Nest.JS/Node.JS.Design, develop and maintain microservices and their unit, integration and system tests
- Participate in product roadmap discussions and offer technical perspectives.
- Our team is looking for someone who is pragmatic, and applies the best software engineering principles to build simple abstractions for complex problems.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in Node.js development
- Experience designing APIs.Experience with integrating with diverse APIs.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL. Neo4j is a plus.
- Experience in building distributed systems and microservice architecture.
- Passion for writing clean and modular code that is easy to maintain, update, test and scale.You have a profound understanding of asynchronous programmingBeen working with Git, GitHub/Gitlab, and TDD.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
TechAffinity Jobs in Chennai Customer Success Manager
The CSM will act as a communication conduit between the client, delivery team(s), and management ensuring the expectations and deadlines are met at a satisfactory level. Oversee project life cycles from initiation through delivery to the customer, ensuring the team has everything they need and building a culture of trust and transparency to help drive success.
- Proven working experience in customer and project management
- Drive communication between delivery teams, clients, and other necessary parties to obtain direction, requirements, and business objectives
- Set clear goals & deadlines, delegate tasks as appropriate
- Track the project to ensure the goals, deadlines, and the expectations are met
- Anticipate and respond to customer needs with action planning.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clientsMaintain up-to-date project status and communicate with the stakeholders on a timely manner
- Excellent knowledge of managing change control, project scope creep, and the budget/cost impactKeep project stakeholders aware of key issues and provide ad-hoc updates, insight into key risks to prepare for updates to senior leadership
- Collaborate with all levels of leadership & stakeholder groups to drive strategic directionProfessional skills in conducting/facilitating client calls
- Identify training needs and provide coaching
- Discover upsell or cross-sell opportunities
Education & Experience:
- An MBA graduate, preferably in Marketing4 to 5 years of relevant experience in project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with workflow/PM toolsBasic working knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
How to Apply: