Technicolor Jobs – Technicolor Schedule to hire Senior Software Engineer for At least 3+ Years of experience. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Senior Software Engineer with Work experience in Kernel and Device driver development and debugging is must.
|Company Name||Technicolor SA|
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Technicolor Jobs Description
- Analyze, design, code, debug, review and modify new/ exisiting software for new/ existing products being developed/ supported where products include Cable Modems, EMTAs, Routers, Extenders, Gateways, Tablets etc.
- Implement new features and extend existing functionality or develop from scratch on the products by writing the code using the required programming language and technologies, provide complete implementation with unit testing done.
- Work with Managers/Leads/Developers/Testers across locations in delivering the software as per the project plan within the committed timelines without compromising on quality using Agile methodology.
- Work with Test teams during test phase, debug, fix and test the issues raised during multiple levels of testing. Prioritize, debug and fix the critical/escalated issues with quick turn-around time.
- May interact with Stakeholders/Architects to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. Identify changing requirements and recommend solutions. Acquire and impart domain knowledge to others.
- Excellent C programming skills with 3+ Years of experience
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems (Linux, eCOS)
- Experience in working embedded networking product and proficient in networking protocols
- Work experience in Kernel and Device driver development and debugging is must
- Experience in working in Broadcom SoC or OpenWRT is added advantage
- Experience in Jenkins/Automation is added advantage