Walmart Job Openings – Walmart Schedule to hire Senior Data Engineer for At least 4+ Year of experience in Chennai. Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for Senior Data Engineer with Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD, Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system.
|Job Role||Senior Data Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field|
|Experience||4 – 7 years|
Walmart Job Openings Description
Due to our large customer and store base we get an opportunity to work with vast quantity of data. You will use your technical experience and Analytical skills in understanding the various business processes of Walmart, deep dive into the data underlying these processes, identify and rectify the anomalies in the data or the business processes and help Walmart become the most efficient company.
- Design, build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide drive value from data at Walmart Scale
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome product features to keep platform ahead of market scenarios.
- Identify right open source tools to deliver product features by performing research, POC/Pilot and/or interacting with various open source forums
- Develop and/or Contribute to add features that enable data analytics at Walmart scale
- Deploy and monitor products on Cloud platforms
- Develop and implement best-in-class monitoring processes to enable data applications meet SLAs
- Communicate effectively with Customers across geographies to serve their needs
- Work with vendor partners and lead them in resolving the issues. Will be point of contact for vendors and provide SME support for applications
Our Ideal Candidate
If you love solving complex problems, facing unique technical challenges, making quick decisions and thinking on your feet then this is the role for you! Your passion for technology, solving and troubleshooting complex issues/risks will help you grow and excel in this role.
Walmart Job Openings Qualifications
- Expertise in Big Data Ecosystem with deep experience in Java, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, NoSQL etc.
- Expertise in distributed architecture and knowledge of MPP engine (Spark, Impala etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ yrs. of experience or Master’s Degree with 5+ years of experience in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in building scalable/highly available distributed systems in production.
- Experience with SOA & Microservice architecture.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD, Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system.
- Working Knowledge of Azure / GCP offerings is a plus.
- Familiarly with SQL Server