Wells Fargo Jobs for Freshers – Wells Fargo Schedule to hire Systems Operations Analyst job for Freshers in Chennai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Systems Operations Analyst with Record and track incidents, send out incident communication to stakeholders, maintain data hygiene and capture all relevant data on the incident ticket, SLA compliance.
|Company Name||Wells Fargo|
|Job Role||Systems Operations Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Wells Fargo Jobs for Freshers Description
Provide hands-on Level 1 & 2 application support (16X7) as part of a RPA team across our entire global under Line of Business.
Wells Fargo Jobs for Freshers Qualifications
- Any Graduation or post-Graduation can appear
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written and Problem Solving skills
- Have a positive attitude – Should be committed to the work
- Should be flexible with rotation shifts
- 0-2 Years of experience in production support.
- Good at any Programming Language (C or Java or .NET or python or PowerShell )
- Must have good knowledge in Database concepts
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Windows
- Candidate must come prepared with minimum understanding of IT Service Management – Incident/Problem Management, Change/Release Management before appearing for interview.
- Candidate should have a minimum understanding on RPA( Robotic Process Automation )
- Should have excellent communication skills (to be part of support calls)
- Proactive monitoring of all automations in production environment along with infrastructure management.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Support existing BOT, Servers, Triggers and orchestrator for all automations.
- Creating the confluence documentation
- Creating the change requests
- Research system/unknown exceptions and provide feedback to dev team or business SMEs
- Maintain application health and Monitor the successful execution of automation product.
- Resolution of issues that arise in day-to-day management of robotic processes & providing timely response & Solutions as required.
- Performing the BCP/DR activities for RPA tools.
- Record and track incident, send out incident communication to stake holders, maintain data hygiene and capture all relevant data on the incident ticket, SLA compliance
- Report production issues/bugs and help in replication of the issues
- Identify gaps in production monitoring and work towards addressing them
- Work to contribute and improve the End User experience.
- Helping team with his technical expertise for the issues and difficulties, they face during support.
How to Apply: