Zalaris careers 2021 – Zalaris Schedule to hire Junior Developer-CPI for freshers in Chennai. A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering can apply for the position. We are looking for Junior Developer-CPI with Good in Analytics and problem solving.
|Company Name||Zalaris Hr Services|
|Job Role||Junior Developer-CPI|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering|
Zalaris careers 2021 in Chennai Description
Junior developer’s responsibilities consist of creating various SAP modules with the help of the ABAP programming language and tweaking it as per the client’s requirements. The various aspects of software development cycle such as planning, coding, implementation, testing and support have to be performed by them. With the increasing reliance on SAP solutions by most corporate agencies, the role played by a SAP.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of the clients by coordinating with their representatives and seeking clarity on every minute detail in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Consulting with professionals from other departments and those working on specific SAP modules such as SAP FI/CO, MM, HR and BW to ensure a consistent experience to the various users on the client’s side.
- Writing the code using ABAP programming language on the basis of the blueprint provided by the clients and performing regular tests on the usability of the code.
- Good in Analytics and problem solving
- Sound knowledge in computer programming
- Certification in SAP programming
Education & experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering
We offer you
- International working environment
- Friendly and supporting colleagues
- Modern and cozy office premises
- Competitive base salary
- Several additional benefits, like:
- Health insurance
- Team building events
- Coffee, tea, and other supplies in the office
- Opportunity to flex work hours and home office
How to Apply: