Zalaris Job Vacancies – Zalaris Schedule to hire RPA Developer – UiPath for At least 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net in Chennai. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate can apply for the position. We are looking for RPA Developer – UiPath with Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
|Company Name||Zalaris Hr Services|
|Job Role||RPA Developer – UiPath|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
Zalaris Job Vacancies Description
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with business analysts. Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath.
- 2+ years experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Experience developing and consuming APIs.
- UiPath RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required (training can be provided).
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
We offer you
- Health insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Team building events
- Remote work & flex time
- Internal career progression, learning certificaiton and trainings in cross domains
How to Apply: