Zippin Job Openings – Zippin Schedule to hire Software Engineer, Full Stack for At least 1+ years of software development experience in React, Python, NodeJS. BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Software Engineer, Full Stack with Ability to communicate technically and write crisp design specs.
|Job Role||Software Engineer, Full Stack|
|Qualification||BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent|
Zippin Job Openings Description
Responsibilities & Duties
- Understand the whole deployment pipeline and think of areas of automation and improvement.
- Assess the needs of engineers/clients/ops and communicate them precisely.
- Design and architect features end-to-end; keeping the end-user always in mind.
- Write high quality-code, robust and tested.
- Push the team for continuous improvements and question how things are done right now with a critical PoV.
Qualifications & Skills for Zippin Job
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years of software development experience in React, Python, NodeJS
- Understanding of fullstack design; databases, API design and UI
- Is willing to provide constructive feedback and asks questions.
- Ability to communicate technically and write crisp design specs.
Nice to haves
- Experience with building end-user apps for non-tech people.
- Has done coursework in UX design.
- Experience deploying containerized applications using docker and kubernetes
- Your work will influence every section of the company; from engineering to operations to external clients.
- Potential to learn
- • Engineering skills in a stimulating startup environment that is rapidly expanding,
- • Communications skills with internal and external folks
- Work with the people pioneering the shift towards smart retail