Zuora Job Vacancy – Zuora Schedule to hire Application Support Engineer for A minimum of 2 – 5 years of proven success in enterprise application support and customer service. BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) in a related discipline Can Apply for this position. We are looking for Application Support Engineer with Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences.
|Job Role||Application Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BA/BS/MS (or equivalent)|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
Zuora Job Vacancy Description
It’s essential that you have…
- BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) in a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of proven success in enterprise application support and customer service (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet able to account for their activity.
- Be a creative, driven, and assertive Team Member always looking for ways to drive improved service and greater operational efficiencies and performance.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, multi-tasking development environment
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results uncovering solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of finance and revenue practices or a desire to become a subject matter expert in these disciplines
It would be really nice if you had…
- Experience supporting payment, billing, or tax applications. Knowledge of payment gateway such as PayPal, Stripe, Cybersource, etc.