Atkins Gurgaon Jobs – Atkins Schedule to hire Designer jobs in Gurgaon for At least 3 to 10 years in the consultancy business. Diploma in Civil Engineering Can apply for this position. We are looking for Designer with Knowledge in AecoSIM would be an added advantage.
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Gurugram|
|Qualification||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||3 – 10 Years|
Atkins Gurgaon Jobs Description
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Should be able to develop CAD/BIM 3D Models / 2D Drawings to the standards & codes.
- Should be able to produce medium to complex 3D modelling for bridges & Rail structures.
- Competent in producing GA and RC detailing drawings for bridges and Rail structures.
- Should be able to manage/ review models and technical content including clash detection and compliance to BEP.
- Should be able to review deliverable including Rail civils, Resignalling civils, Setting out details.
- Should be able to produce 3D models and extract information directly from model to create 2D.
- drawings, schedules, setting out, quantities and other deliverables.
- Typical Cross Sections, Standard details etc.
- Should be able to follow the OCRA process in EDMS workflow.
- Should have strong written & verbal communication in English.
- Experience of working in Common Data Environment (CDE) like ProjectWise.
- (BMS) Apply Atkins’ Quality, Safety & Environmental (QSE) standards and Business Management System.
What will you contribute?
- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- 3 to 10 years in consultancy business.
- Knowledge in MicroStation, AutoCAD, MS Office and Outlook.
- Knowledge in AecoSIM would be an added advantage.
Atkins Gurgaon Jobs Role
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package that includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
How to Apply: