GEA Jobs Openings – GEA Schedule to hire Data Analyst jobs in Gurgaon for Freshers. Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain mgmt., Statistics, Data mgmt. systems, Economics Can apply for this position. We are looking for an Data Analyst Good analytical skills and fluent usage of Excel and Power Point.
|Company Name||GEA Group|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Gurugram|
|Qualification||Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain mgmt., Statistics, Data mgmt. systems, Economics|
GEA Jobs Openings for Freshers Description
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Data analyst – Support in operational reporting (data consolidation, automation, manual adjustments, data validations) and tool development in addition to supporting on data analysis and findings for driving corrective actions. In addition the role would be working in close alignment with Business excellence and performance management to support in collection and visualization of information.
- Coordinating data gathering process
- Structuring and controlling of data
- Translating data into business insights
- Improving reporting & controlling workflow (reporting automation with IT department if required)
- Help out with the management of support requests on above tasks
- Support in partial or semi automation of the data collection and final output process to avoid quality issues and delays.
- Train and support other employees on a global scale.
- Create Customized reports/dashboards for non-standard topics to meet specific requirement
GEA Jobs Openings for Freshers Qualifications:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain mgmt., Statistics, Data mgmt. systems, Economics or similar.
- Strong background on performance mgmt. in a global, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in Data management tools: e.g. Excel, SAC (SAP Analytics on Cloud) and data visualization tools e.g. SAC, Power BI
- Passion to develop reporting and drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in independently developing and driving large scale improvement programs on global scale
- Diligent, Hardworking, contentious, complete tasks on time.
- Team player with ability to work in a fast-moving environment and the ability to prioritize and analyze complex matters (both numerical and verbal) and make logical conclusions.
- Develop a network of people, communicate openly and share information across boundaries to improve performance.
- Organize and carry out projects and tasks independently and efficiently optimizing the use of resources to achieve a goal.
- Recognizes how metrics, scorecards and business measures can be applied to achieve continuous improvement and learning.
- Adept at managing queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Good analytical skills and fluent usage of Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English. Ability to listen and express orally and in writing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply: