Henkel Jobs Openings – Henkel Schedule to hire Account Manager jobs in Gurgaon for At least 8 Years of Experienced. Engineering with MBA Can apply for this position. We are looking for an Account Manager with Adhesive or electronic consumables companies handling Key Accounts like – lighting, electronic component appliance, white goods.
|Job Role||Account Manager|
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Gurugram|
|Qualification||Engineering with MBA|
Henkel Jobs Openings Description
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Jobs Openings Role
- Defines and executes global , regional and local account strategy, including annual revenue plan and target plan.
- Identifies business opportunities, steers business development budgets for agreed accounts and defined objectives.
- Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap.
- Drives and rolls-out customer approvals.
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts like lighting, electronic component appliance , white goods.
- Defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy.
- Steers and supports internal resources to execute account strategy.
- Delivers account targets.
- Engineering with MBA with Minimum 8 years of experience, electronic engineering preferred.
- Candidate should working with Adhesive or electronic consumables companies handling Key Accounts like – lighting, electronic component appliance , white goods.
- Candidate with good communication
As of January 1, 2020, Carsten Knobel (50) is the company’s new CEO. He succeeds Hans Van Bylen, who is leaving the company after around 35 years with the company. Also effective January 1, Marco Swoboda (48) succeeds Carsten Knobel as Henkel’s new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
How to Apply: