Maruti Suzuki Current Job Vacancy in Gurgaon As “Manager – Corporate Finance” | – Jobsdhost
Maruti Suzuki Manager – Corporate Finance jobs details are given below
Company Name: Maruti Suzuki
Company URL: https://www.marutisuzuki.com/
Experience: 6+ Years
Role: Manager – Corporate Finance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Maruti Suzuki – Manager – Corporate Finance Job Vacancy in Gurgaon
Position: Manager – Corporate Finance
- Minimum 6 years experience in large corporate treasuries (FX risk management)
- Technical analysis, hands on experience on Reuters/Bloomberg and knowledge of any treasury management software
Functional Experience Required:
- Proven working experience in FX risk management, Trade, Treasury
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, develop trends/patterns and develop insights using varied information.
- Strong hold on macro-economic variables impacting asset classes (foreign exchange, commodities, interest rates etc) and knowledge of derivatives for risk management.
- Thorough on compliance with respect to FEMA, RBI, Ind AS etc.
- Digitization / Automation of treasury functions
Key Responsibilities :
- End to end activities for Foreign exchange risk management including exposure identification, hedging strategies through usage of derivatives, internal and external compliances, accounting under Ind AS 109, performance monitoring and reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Decision making insights to the senior management for risk mitigation.
- Liasioning and interaction with banking partners/economist/risk managers/ consultants for view formation and execution of hedges.
- Overview of other treasury functions like imports/ exports and related FEMA/RBI compliances.
- Inputs for Presentation to the senior management on Risk mitigation
Behavioral Competencies :
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to deal with multi functional data
- Early identification of trend reversals.
- Good Presentation skills and advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Team player and passion towards financial markets.
- Patience and Self Motivated.
- Good listener and liaison capability
- Persuasion and communication skills
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply