Mettl Job Openings – Mettl Schedule to hire Devops Engineer for At least 2 – 5 Years of experienced in Gurgaon. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate Can apply for this position. We are looking for a Devops Engineer with Fundamental understanding of Network and Load Balancing technologies.
|Job Role||Devops Engineer|
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Gurugram|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
Mettl Job Openings Description
With its growing portfolio of new age and advanced technological innovations in the industry-leading trends, Mercer | Mettl is continuously expanding its business. We are looking to partner with candidates who have a flair for problem-solving, critical thinking, and leadership and can advance Mercer | Mettl’s core mission and vision of enabling organizations to build winning teams. If you strive to learn every day, value innovation and working with and around agile and highly driven individuals, and see yourself as an enabler of things, Mercer | Mettl is your next career-choice.
- 2-5 years of technical experience in product based web startups
- Aggressively become a critical team member by quickly gaining a complete understanding of the platforms application functionality, system flow, and technology infrastructure, and the associated workflows.
- Provide proactive engineering and release deliverables, with more efficiency, lower risk, and reduced customer impact.
- Own the application engineering deliverables within a project, such as monitoring and alerting requirements, application architecture design documents, and release and implementation plans, and proactively identify and drive automation of tasks associated with end-to-end deployment delivery.
- Develop and demonstrate detailed, proactive ownership for supported systems, including configurations, monitoring and documentation.
- Experience with multi-tiered system operations in high-volume, transactional environments, including web, application, and database operational support and services ? Experience supporting multiple applications and environments in AWS.
- Fundamental understanding of Network and Load Balancing technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the following technologies and applications:
- CIServer: Jenkins Server
- Scripting Language :Bash, Python
- Cloud Management : AWS: EC2, S3, RDS(MS Sql), IAM, Auto Scaling, ELB
- SCM: Puppet
- Monitoring Tool & Log management: Icinga, Logstash, New Relic
- Web Server : Apache
- App Server : Tomcat
- Build tool : Maven
- Domain Hosting : GoDaddy
- No SQL: MongoDB
- Other tools & technologies: ActiveMQ, Redis, NodeJS, System security
- Excellent analytical & troubleshooting skills, as well as innovation and creativity.
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team environment, proactively driving initiatives and work tasks meeting agreed delivery time lines.
- Willing to work in start-up environment in an agile environment.