Eastman Careers – Eastman Schedule to hire System Analyst – BI Developer for Freshers in Hyderabad. B.Tech / B.E. – Any Specialization, M.E / M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for System Analyst – BI Developer with Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
|Company Name||Eastman Chemical Company|
|Job Role||System Analyst – BI Developer|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, M.E/M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA|
Eastman Careers Description
The MSBI Developer role will work in a team environment to deliver business solutions. This will involve engaging with clients, internal onsite experts, and contract resources to develop and support IT solutions.
Education: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, M.E/M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA.
Experience: Freshers / 1-2 years’ experience.
Key Skills/Job Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge of DBMS and any query language.
- SQL and experience in any programming language will be preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. Should be able to effectively communicate with the U.S based IT analysts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to map the requirements to prepare technical specification and implements the solution based on technical specification.
- Understand requirements from functional specifications clearly based on functionality.
- Should be a strong team player.
Eastman Careers Responsibilities
Internal Data Warehouse Development & Administration work includes: designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining a data warehouse to collate and integrate current/historical data from various sources/systems within an organization; preparing data verification and testing methods for data/applications loaded into the warehouse to ensure compatibility across different sources; implementing procedures for maintenance, monitoring, backup, and recovery for the data warehouse and related systems; conducting research into new data warehouse applications and determining viability for adoption; requires knowledge of ETL (Extraction, Transformation, and Loading), reporting and database technologies