Genesys Job Opportunities – Genesys Schedule to hire Software Engineer jobs in Hyderabad for At least 2+ years of experience in software development. Computer Science or Equivalent Degrees Can Apply for this Position. We are looking for a Software Engineer with Have an understanding or a deep desire to learn about microservices and cloud development.
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Degrees|
Genesys Job Opportunities Description
What this role isn’t:
As a Software Engineer, you will be contributing to the day-to-day development, maintenance, and monitoring of your team’s features. This role is not building simple single-page sites or single-tenant services. We are developing a complex multi-tenant cloud ecosystem. You will be contributing to complex features from design to the actual deployment and monitoring of your work in Genesys Cloud.
What you’ll bring to the table:
To be successful, you should be a strong problem solver that wants to make contributions to our team and product suite. You should be curious about cloud technology and expand your skillset. Being resourceful and detail-oriented will contribute to your success here at Genesys.
Some details about what you’ll do:
- Regular meetings with the team for open communication, idea sharing, supporting other team members, answering questions.
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as well as to help your team members learn through constructive feedback.
- Unit, integration, and manually test code that is being developed by the team.
- Look for areas of improvement, within the code, architecture, and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain AWS microservices written in Java and other JVM languages (Kotlin).
Genesys Job Opportunities Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in software development (computer science or equivalent degrees, certifications or other professional experience will be considered).
- Experience with the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support.
- Excellent critical thinking and reasoning; must effectively communicate with peers across development groups and business units.
- Have an understanding or a deep desire to learn about microservices and cloud development.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages. UI/UX design experience is a plus.
How to Apply: