Gspann job vacancies in Hyderabad / Gurgaon As “Technical Project Manager” | – Jobsdhost
Gspann Technical Project Manager job details are given below
Company Name: Gspann Technologies
Company URL: https://www.cashapona.com/
Experience: 7+ years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Gspann Job vacancies – Technical Project Manager job career in Hyderabad / Gurgaon
Position: Technical Project Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage development teams to create and maintain a holistic set of systems.
- Work and lead agile software development processes and commit to a fast-release schedule.
- Efficiently lead the globally distributed small-to-medium-sized teams.
- Conduct regular code reviews to keep the codebase in compliance with rigorous code review standards.
- Design reviews and provide assurance that all modules fit the proposed architecture.
- Implement test-driven development methodologies.
- Commit to the ownership of long-term sustaining applications.
- Conduct Research and Development and Proof of Concepts (PoCs).
- Delegate assigned tasks with responsibilities. Institute and participate in corrective actions to ensure closure or resolution.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in leading software development teams.
- Prior experience in Big Data Solutions including experience in HBase, Spark, Kafka, and other tools in the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Experience with enterprise java applications and development frameworks, API Gateways and Microservices, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Expertise in frameworks for documenting/designing APIs.
- Strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platform.
- Hands-on experience in core Java programming.
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design concepts is mandatory.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
- Prior experience in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry is desirable.
How to Apply:
Click Here to Apply