GSPANN Technologies Careers in Gurgaon / Hyderabad – GSPANN Technologies Schedule to hire API Automation Engineers and Leads in Gurgaon / Hyderabad for At-least 5+ Years of Experience in designing automation frameworks from scratch or work on an existing one. Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate can apply. We are looking for an API Automation Engineers and Leads, Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail-oriented
|Company Name||GSPANN Technologies|
|Job Role||API Automation Engineers and Leads|
|Job Location||Gurgaon / Hyderabad|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
GSPANN Technologies Careers in Gurgaon / Hyderabad Job Description
Role and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and execute test strategy, planning, and approach for products.
- Conduct test scenarios and test cases for Web, Mobile, Desktop, and API applications across different platforms.
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams. Collaborate with development teams to develop maintainable automated checks.
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage for automation. Detect and report defects and close follow-up to ensure closure of issues.
- Assess and bring continuous improvements to the overall quality of the product.
- Work closely with the development team to debug any issue.
- Participate in scrum calls with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to POC on the upcoming toolsets.
- Conduct RCA for production defects and improve test assets.
- Work on refactoring the existing framework as per the requirement.
Skills and Experience
- Expertise in Functional Testing for web, API, and desktop applications of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models, test methodologies, requirement comprehension, test planning, test preparation, test bed setup, test execution, test report generation, risk mitigation, effort estimation, and schedule tracking with sign-off accompanying release notes.
- Prior experience in designing automation frameworks from scratch or work on an existing one.
- Good knowledge of API testing and database tools, such as SoapUI and Postman.
- Thorough understanding of Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retro. Should be responsible to drive sprints or release to closure.
- Hands-on experience in automation testing using Selenium along with Java is desirable.
- Experience with continuous integration with Jenkins or other tools.
- Good knowledge of behavior-driven development frameworks like Cucumber.
- Well-versed with Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Prior experience in user acceptance testing.
- Should be excellent in writing functional and technical documentation.
- Must have strong analytical skills and should be detail-oriented.
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation, and problem-solving skills.